Sheriff sales will be held at the Creek County Courthouse on Mondays at 10:00a.m., unless noted otherwise.
You do not have to be registered to bid. Anyone interested in a property needs to be at the sale by 10:00 a.m. Sales begin promptly at 10:00 a.m. and typically will go quickly. Please note that a sale may be recalled at any time up until the time of the sale.
Properties will be announced by the case#, name of the parties and common address if known. The opening bid must be at least 2/3 of the appraised value of the property. Properties cannot be sold for less than 2/3 amount. If the amount owed on the property or judgment is for less than 2/3 of the appraised value, the attorney may enter a “no bid”. The 2/3 amount will be announced and bidding can commence at the amount.
** Please note that attorneys are given bidding instructions by the plaintiff(s) and are free to bid the property up on their behalf**.
Winning bidders are required to deposit 10% of their winning bid amount with the sheriff’s office in the form of a cashier's check or money order. The remainder of the balance is due three (3) days prior to the confirmation hearing. The court clerk can advise you of the confirmation hearing date.
Please note that any questions you have regarding a property needs to be addressed before the sale date. You may research the property at the courthouse. For instance, if you want to verify the amount of land that is with a residence, you could contact the Assessor’s Office. If you want to see if there are any other liens, you can check with the County Clerk’s Office, and for property tax information contact the Treasurer’s Office.
Assessor’s Office- 918-224-4508
Treasurer’s Office- 918-224-4501
County Clerk’s Office- 918-224-4084
Sheriff’s Office- 918-227-6374
- BCJ-15-10 (Legal description below) $100,000.00W/2 SE/4 OF SECTION 32, SE/4 NE/4 OF SECTION 31, S2 SE/4 OF SECTION 30, W/2 SW/4 AND TH W/2 E/2 SW/4 OF SECTION 29, NE/4 NE/4 OF SECTION 31 NW/4 NW/4 OF SECTION 32, SW/4 NE/4 OF SECTION 31, NE/4 SE/4 OF SECTION 31, S/2 SE/4 OF SECTION 31, SW/4 NW/4 OF SECTION 32 SE/4 NW/4 OF SECTION 31, ALL IN T15N-R9E CREEK CO., OK
- CJ-14-284 2nd alias 609 N Hodge St Sapulpa $50,000.00
- CJ-16-23 300 W 1st Ave Bristow $63,333.33
- CJ-14-115 26412 S 341st W Ave Bristow $30,000.00
- CJ-15-246 91 W Mary Lynn Dr Sapulpa $33,333.33
- CJ-15-175 210 W Lee Sapulpa $28,000.00
- CJ-15-303 9408 W 162nd St S Sapulpa $68,000.00
- CJ-15-325 504 N Ross Ave Sapulpa $30,000.00
- CV-14-26 (Legal description below) $25,333.33 --Lots 4, 5, 6, 7. 8 and 9 in Block 37, Broadway Addition to the town of Drumright, Creek County, Oklahoma--
- CV-15-91-Surface Rights Only (Legal description below- Group 1) $213,333.33 --NW/4 of Section 12, Township 18 North, Range 10 East Creek County--
- CV-15-91-Surface Rights only (Legal description below- Group 2) $21,333.33 -- SW/4 SE/4 And S/2 SW/4 and NW/4 SW/4 of Section 1, Township 18 North Range 10 East—
- CV-16-01 20909 Blackjack Trail Kellyville $16,666.66
- CJ-14-112 Alias 509 S Cedar St Kellyville $36,666.66
- CJ-16-44 1512 North Haven Court Sapulpa $36,666.66
- CJ-16-51 34802 W 171st St S Bristow $56,666.66
- CJ-16-22 302 S Main St Kellyville $40,000.00
- CJ-13-183 44028 W 91st St S Drumright $20,000.00
- CJ-09-225 4738 N Oak St Sapulpa (aka 10039 W 71st St S) $38,666.66
- CJ-15-331 alias 4449 Keystone Loop, Mannford $43,333.33
- CJ-14-182 2nd alias 1209 Circle Dr Sapulpa $20,000.00
- CJ-14-251 alias 4613 W 86th St Tulsa $143,333.33
- CJ-15-85 1st alias 314 W Cleveland Sapulpa $33,333.33
CJ-15-294 4885 Gold Oak Rd Bristow $14,000.00
CJ-11-40 6th alias 5958 Hilton Rd Sapulpa $110,000.00
CJ-15-199 alias 133 W Fairlane Dr Sapulpa $63,333.33
CJ-15-86 302 S Water St Sapulpa $46,666.66
- CJ-15-91 6136 S 34th W Ave Tulsa $38,000.00
CJ-14-53 alias 17659 S 327th W Ave Bristow $50,000.00
- CJ-14-311 3rd alias 1213 Russell St Mounds $26,666.66
CJ-16-69 721 E 6th Ave Bristow $45,333.33
CJ-01-1011 7836 S 65th W Ave Tulsa $15,666.66
CJ-15-142 1145 E Hobson Ave Sapulpa $33,333.33
Amount listed is the minimum bid (2/3 of the appraised value)
HOMES MAY BE RECALLED AT ANYTIME INCLUDING THE DAY OF THE SALE. SALES ARE HELD AT THE SAPULPA COURTHOUSE INSIDE THE NORTH DOORS AT 10:00 AM UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
TO FIND OUT IF ANY TAXES ARE DUE YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK WITH THE CREEK COUNTY TREASURER'S OFFICE