Sheriff sales will be held at the Creek County Courthouse on Mondays at 10:00a.m., unless noted otherwise.
You do not have to be registered to bid. Anyone interested in a property needs to be at the sale by 10:00 a.m. Sales begin promptly at 10:00 a.m. and typically will go quickly. Please note that a sale may be recalled at any time up until the time of the sale.
Properties will be announced by the case#, name of the parties and common address if known. The opening bid must be at least 2/3 of the appraised value of the property. Properties cannot be sold for less than 2/3 amount. If the amount owed on the property or judgment is for less than 2/3 of the appraised value, the attorney may enter a “no bid”. The 2/3 amount will be announced and bidding can commence at the amount.
** Please note that attorneys are given bidding instructions by the plaintiff(s) and are free to bid the property up on their behalf**.
Winning bidders are required to deposit 10% of their winning bid amount with the sheriff’s office in the form of a cashier's check or money order. The remainder of the balance is due three (3) days prior to the confirmation hearing. The court clerk can advise you of the confirmation hearing date.
Please note that any questions you have regarding a property needs to be addressed before the sale date. You may research the property at the courthouse. For instance, if you want to verify the amount of land that is with a residence, you could contact the Assessor’s Office. If you want to see if there are any other liens, you can check with the County Clerk’s Office, and for property tax information contact the Treasurer’s Office.
Assessor’s Office- 918-224-4508
Treasurer’s Office- 918-224-4501
County Clerk’s Office- 918-224-4084
Sheriff’s Office- 918-227-6374
- CJ-18-301 9721 W 66th Pl Sapulpa $73,333.34
- CJ-17-373 130 DP Newman Cir Kiefer $76,666.66
- CJ-18-214 49406 W 231st St S Depew $80,000.00
- CJ-18-242 35499 W 36th St S Mannford $76,666.66
- CJ-18-278 900 Shasta Ln Mannford $50,000.00
- CJ-18-160 1550 N Hickory Sapulpa $20,000.00
- CJ-17-138 2569 S Main Sapulpa $63,333.33
- CJ-18-232 207 W McKinley Sapulpa $23,333.33
- CJ-17-348 24942 W 221st St S $113,333.33
- CJ-18-33 340 S Spruce Kellyville $16,666.68
- CJ-18-131 1731 E Jackson Ave Sapulpa $36,666.68
- CJ-18-275 8718 Sunset Dr Sapulpa $90,000.00
- CJ-18-185 1205 Panther Ln Sapulpa $90,000.00
- CJ-17-73 628 E Line Sapulpa $16,666.66
- CJ-18-257 3647 W 321st S Bristow $33,333.34
- CJ-18-172 1213 E Jackson Ave N Sapulpa $48,000.00
- CJ-18-208 1432 E Denton Ave Sapulpa $39,333.34
Amount listed is the minimum bid (2/3 of the appraised value)
HOMES MAY BE RECALLED AT ANYTIME INCLUDING THE DAY OF THE SALE. SALES ARE HELD AT THE SAPULPA COURTHOUSE INSIDE THE NORTH DOORS AT 10:00 AM UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
TO FIND OUT IF ANY TAXES ARE DUE YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK WITH THE CREEK COUNTY TREASURER'S OFFICE