Emergencies Dial 911

Violent Offenders

Creek County Violent Offenders

The following information is being released by the Creek County Sheriff's Office pursuant to Oklahoma State Statutes Title 57 Sections 591-599, Mary Rippy Act. The ## individuals, residing in Creek County, have been required to register as a Violent Offender by the Oklahoma Department of Corrections. For more information or questions about Violent Offenders in Creek County, please call us at (918) 224-4964.

no image available


We could not find who you were looking for or may be in the process of updating our violent offender search.
Please check back at a later time.