Sheriff sales will be held at the Creek County Courthouse on Mondays at 10:00a.m., unless noted otherwise.
You do not have to be registered to bid. Anyone interested in a property needs to be at the sale by 10:00 a.m. Sales begin promptly at 10:00 a.m. and typically will go quickly. Please note that a sale may be recalled at any time up until the time of the sale.
Properties will be announced by the case#, name of the parties and common address if known. The opening bid must be at least 2/3 of the appraised value of the property. Properties cannot be sold for less than 2/3 amount. If the amount owed on the property or judgment is for less than 2/3 of the appraised value, the attorney may enter a “no bid”. The 2/3 amount will be announced and bidding can commence at the amount.
** Please note that attorneys are given bidding instructions by the plaintiff(s) and are free to bid the property up on their behalf**.
Winning bidders are required to deposit 10% of their winning bid amount with the sheriff’s office in the form of a cashier's check or money order. The remainder of the balance is due three (3) days prior to the confirmation hearing. The court clerk can advise you of the confirmation hearing date.
Please note that any questions you have regarding a property needs to be addressed before the sale date. You may research the property at the courthouse. For instance, if you want to verify the amount of land that is with a residence, you could contact the Assessor’s Office. If you want to see if there are any other liens, you can check with the County Clerk’s Office, and for property tax information contact the Treasurer’s Office.
Assessor’s Office- 918-224-4508
Treasurer’s Office- 918-224-4501
County Clerk’s Office- 918-224-4084
Sheriff’s Office- 918-227-6374
- CJ-18-338 4452 Pecan Cir Kiefer $106,666.66 - RECALLED
- CJ-19-66 101 E Gordon Ave Sapulpa $30,000.00
- CJ-18-260 609 S Hiawatha Sapulpa $66,666.66 - RECALLED
- CJ-19-90 35733 Pinehill Rd Bristow $30,000.00
- CJ-18-255 401 E Dewey Sapulpa $150,000.00
- CJ-19-40 103 DP Newman Cir Kiefer $82,666.66 RECALLED
- CJ-19-80 44753 W 51st St S Jennings $26,666.66
- CJ-17-255 406 E Noble Drumright $20,000.00
- CJ-19-93 205 Hickory Hill Rd Sapulpa $86,666.66
- CJ-19-19 22246 W 151st St S Kellyville $56,666.66
- CJ-18-306 1130 N Hwy 48 Mannford $45,333.33
- CJ-18-296 1121 W Line Ave $73,333.33
- CJ-18-260 609 S Hiawatha St Sapulpa $66,666.66
- CJ-19-52 502 S Jones Ave Drumright $42,000.00
Amount listed is the minimum bid (2/3 of the appraised value)
HOMES MAY BE RECALLED AT ANYTIME INCLUDING THE DAY OF THE SALE. SALES ARE HELD AT THE SAPULPA COURTHOUSE INSIDE THE NORTH DOORS AT 10:00 AM UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
TO FIND OUT IF ANY TAXES ARE DUE YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK WITH THE CREEK COUNTY TREASURER'S OFFICE